Join I-CAN, the Illinois Catholic Advocacy Network
The Catholic Conference of Illinois is here to serve you and our Church. Sign up now for our Illinois Catholic Advocacy Network (I-CAN) to stay informed on issues affecting the Church and her mission at both the state and federal levels.
New subscribers will be entered in a drawing to win an iPad Air. The drawing for the iPad will be held Sept. 30, 2014, and the winner will be notified via email and announced on our Facebook page.
Benefits of I-CAN:
- Regular email updates on respect life, education, family, immigration, social services and social justice topics under consideration by state and federal lawmakers
- Pre-written messages on urgent issues you can email to your elected representatives
- Alerts to update you on the status of advocacy items
- Announcements about periodic Conference events
- Security in the knowledge that members' contact information will not be shared with others