The Justice for Immigrants campaign is calling for just and comprehensive immigration reform that does the following:
- Provides a path to citizenship for undocumented persons in the country;
- Preserves family unity as a cornerstone of our national immigration system;
- Provides legal paths for low-skilled immigrant workers to come and work in the United States;
- Restores due process protections to our immigration enforcement policies;
- Addresses the root causes (push factors) of migration, such as persecution and economic disparity.
Click here to send an electronic postcard to your U.S. Representative and Senators.
For more information, visit www.justiceforimmigrants.org.